Thursday 25 September 2014

Superhero Reflection




 We have been learning to be creative, use our key competencies, work hard to overcome challenges and help others to be able to share our best. We have written a story and made a MTV to demonstrate this learning. This is a reflection all about my cool learning. I am Amazing!


My favourite movie was Faioso and the big boys

The reason why that movie was so good was because they used a variety of ideas

The best part of my movie was Arthur

The best thing about my group was Arthur had a lot of good ideas

My movie could have been better if the pictures were shorter



Key Competencies:

I demonstrated self management by helping my group a lot


I demonstrated thinking when I came up with the idea of using a boxing animation


I demonstrated participation by doing a dance with Nate


I demonstrated relating to others when Nate and I worked together to create the boxing
animation. I was helping him a lot.

My movie was creative and exciting because Arthur was funny


1 comment:

  1. David, I liked your commitment in attempting to complete your task on time. You were focused on your animation and made some creative decisions with the dancing and some of your acting.
    Well done on this task David.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.