Wednesday 5 December 2018

Fire in room four












This morning in literacy we set the class on fire, well kind of we did a science experiment which involved air, tea bags and you guessed it fire. In order to do this crazy experiment you will need a lighter and a tea bag. First you need to simply take out all the stuff that is inside the sache so that it is the shape of a cylinder, then burn it with a lighter highly recommended that you are with an adult if you are under age, because things can get quite messy. Then burn it this will send the tea bag flying into the air this is possible because of all the energy that is in the tea bag. When it is on fire when the bag starts too cool the energy will decrease and the bag will go back down again 

That’s gonna be it guys Hopefully you learned something new, if so than be sure to leave a comment as I would love to hear your thoughts. other than that guys take care :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi David,
    My name is Jacob I am from Grey Main School
    I really like fire its so wild and cool looking. Do you like fire?
    I might try the experiment.

    Bye for now.
    Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David,


    It’s Leslie here, writing to you from Canada where it’s very cold and snowy. Hard for you to imagine, I’m sure! I’m a member of the Summer Learning Journey team and I notice that you've got some really interesting postings on your blog. Good for you!

    I think you might really enjoy the activities in the Summer Learning Journey program this summer. And I think you'd do them well!!
    There are many to choose from. Some give you a chance to be creative, making a poster or picture, writing a poem or story. And others give information about unusual animals and plants that can be found in New Zealand and in other countries around the world. Some activities have to do with athletes, and others give information about how to live more carefully on our planet - so important!

    There are still 3 full weeks left to participate in the Summer Learning Journey program called “The World Around Us”. Here’s the website address: www.summerlearningjourney.co.nz I hope you’ll take a look and try some of the activities. I’ll look for your postings and write back to you from Canada.

    Meanwhile, have a really happy summer holiday!!

    Leslie


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi David,

    I am Sateki from St Pius X catholic school.
    I really like the fire that was set in that class room.
    It looks so cool like it is re-animated.
    Anyway your work was really neat.
    By. Sateki.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.