Thursday 21 July 2016

2016 New Zealand Olympics Uniform review


Recently I made a post about the New Zealand Olympics team and there uniforms you can click this link to read it http://pesdavidk.blogspot. the 2016 uniform has been out for a while now so that is why i am going to be telling you my thoughts on the 2016 Olympics uniform and you can click this link to check it out yourself http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport so lets start with the men's uniform. From just watching the video I recon the men’s uniform is way better than the 2012 uniform and is more sporty. The female uniform is desecant and is still way better than the 2012 one but I reckon the men's one is better everyone has different opinions but those are my thoughts check them out yourself see which one you prefer. that's it for  today but i will have a new blog post tomorrow bye for now.




5 comments:

  1. Hi David,

    Thanks for giving us your opinion on the 2016 uniform. I agree that it is certainly more sporty than the 2012 option. The women aren't expected to wear dresses which will make things a lot more comfortable for them I would imagine. I certainly agree with you that both the women's and the men's uniforms are quite decent, if not a little boring. I think that I would have preferred it if they had a little bit more drama or pizzaz...

    I'm already looking forward to reading your next post!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they are a bit boring but i like how simple they are and they are very dififrent to the otherones i have seen

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. On your self-designed uniform .we want you to be happy and satisfied. We are ready to help you in every step of the way. Any questions that you have can be discussed either by phone, email or through our designer for uniform . And our design team is ready to help and discuss any ideas and concepts that you may have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! corporate uniform

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.